Extravaganza Needle Box Set Version 2.0 - Six Colors Available
October 2020 update: the boxes listed under estimated July 2020 arrival have arrived and will ship shortly! Once this batch has sold, we will not be offering this product again until 2021.
Inventory listed as "Pre-Order (estimated July 2020 Arrival)" has already been ordered and is limited to what we've ordered. If the color you'd like is not available under "Pre-Order (estimated July 2020 Arrival)", you can select "Pre-Order for Next Batch" and your box will be included in our next order, which will be placed at the end of June. See the bottom of this listing for more information regarding the items estimated for July delivery.
Our first version of the Extravaganza Needle Box Set was so popular, we've ordered more to create a second version!
I fell in love with these solid wood needle boxes from Sajou while at the Nashville Market this year - these little boxes are fantastic mini tool cases for your travel stitching or to tuck right in to your project bag.
This time we have all 6 colors of boxes available (see second photo for all six colors).
Each Extravaganza Needle Box Set Version 2.0 includes:
- (1) Sajou Solid Wood Needle Box - select your color from the drop down menu above.
- (1) piece of coordinating handdyed wool felt holding
- (5) Bohin #28 needles - in my opinion, the best stitching needle there is
- (1) small laser-cut cherry wood flower needleminder
- (1) beeswax slice - these aren't fancy waxers, they are slices cut from 1 oz beeswax bars, but after using one as a test for the past few weeks, I can tell you it works just as well as a large waxer and it fits so nicely in the box!
This little set would make an excellent gift for yourself or for a special stitcher. If you'd like us to gift-wrap it for you, just leave a note with your order!
In addition to what I have here on hand, we are able to accept pre-orders for this set, as it will be a semi-permanent addition to our shop. Please be aware, however, that these boxes ship from France, and the earliest we will be able to receive more is most likely July. Pre-ordering a set means you understand and accept this timeframe, and that it may change with global circumstances.
We Also Recommend