Another Year Creeps By Thread Pack - 1 Large Border + 12 Monthly Charts
Stock update: Our existing stock of thread packs has sold out, but we have more on the way! Place your order to reserve one from our next batch, scheduled to arrive in a few weeks.
Our 2018 monthly chart series is all about Halloween! Designed by Ink Circles, each month's chart is a small (approximately 50x50 stitches), quirky mandala celebrating creepy, crawly, spooky fun.
This listing is for the thread pack for the 12 charts only plus 1 large border (stitching them all as one large piece) If you would like to stitch your designs using the individual border option, or with no border, please see our other thread pack options. This listing is for thread only - to purchase the charts, please see either the series subscription, or the Another Year Creeps By section of the shop to order only some of the charts.
Maple, the House of Embroidery Cotton floss used in this series, is also available for individual purchase, if you'd prefer to not order the whole thread pack.
About the Thread Pack:
We have done our best to accurately estimate the amount of floss needed to stitch these designs on 28-32 count linen/evenweave (14-16 count Aida), using 2 strands for floss. The threads used in this series are:
- Candied Yams (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Black Coffee (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- 12-Grain (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Queen Bee (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Mossy (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Tennessee Red Clay (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Peanut Brittle (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Roasted Chestnut (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Mulled Berries (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Maple (65B) (House of Embroidery cotton)
We Also Recommend