Another Year Creeps By Thread Pack to stitch 12 Individual Borders + 12 Monthly Charts
Please note: This is a special order item and may take several weeks to ship.
Our 2018 monthly chart series is all about Halloween! Designed by Ink Circles, each month's chart is a small (approximately 50x50 stitches), quirky mandala celebrating creepy, crawly, spooky fun.
This listing is for the thread pack for the 12 charts plus 12 individual borders. If you would like to stitch your designs using the other border option, or with no border, please see our other thread pack options. This listing is for thread only - to purchase the charts, please see either the series subscription, or the Another Year Creeps By section of the shop to order only some of the charts.
Maple, the House of Embroidery Cotton floss used in this series, is also available for individual purchase, if you'd prefer to not order the whole thread pack.
About the Thread Pack:
We have done our best to accurately estimate the amount of floss needed to stitch these designs on 28-32 count linen/evenweave (14-16 count Aida), using 2 strands for floss. The threads used in this series are:
- Candied Yams (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Black Coffee (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- 12-Grain (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Queen Bee (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Mossy (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Tennessee Red Clay (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Peanut Brittle (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Roasted Chestnut (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Mulled Berries (Classic Colorworks cotton)
- Maple (65B) (House of Embroidery cotton)
We Also Recommend